Translate

Saturday 5 October 2013

October TUSAL

It's TUSAL time again!  For those of you new to blogging, the TUSAL is a project run by Daffycat, click on the button on the right hand bar for more details.



October's ORTS are pictured with my Haunted Castle from La Contesse and my current project Drac in the Box.  I have stitched one box side.  It took me most of one day because I kept popping onto the computer to converse with my good friend Shirlee.  Do you like the lovely photo of her to the right of my blog?  Did you know she is a cheerleader?

We don't really have cheerleaders in this country (apart from some inner city areas I understand), we tend to the well-covered animal mascots which invariably get drunk at some point and disgrace their team!!  Anyway, I digress, if we did have cheerleaders, this is what mine would look like:

Needs another M for MUM!

I've also been progressing well on the Mirabilia Round Robin.  Here is the latest photo:



In case you can't tell, it's Titania Queen of the Fairies.  Love all these shades of pink in her dress.

Finally, sign-ups for the Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop are now open.  I have a great group so far, more than last year already!  But more are welcome. the more, the merrier.  Or the more, the spookier!
All you have to do to join in is email me to sign up.  Then on 31st October post a photo of something you have stitched on a Hallowe'en theme alongside a letter of the alphabet which I will allocate you.  The letters will spell out the mystery phrase.

Lesley-Ann and Stitch by Rachel, please could you contact me by email as you are both "no-reply" commenters.

12 comments:

Vickie said...

Well then Jo. Not sure I understand you and Shirlee being animal cheerleaders, but if I was one I think you know it would have to be a pink poodle right?! ;)

Shaunterria said...

Your ort jar is looking mighty full :) Your stitching looks great and I love the sparkly fabric you are using for Queen of the Fairies.

--shaunterria--ca11i0pe.blogspot.com--

Christine said...

I don't think the whole cheerleader thing could ever really work here, we don't have the weather for it. Can you imagine those poor girls on a typical British Saturday afternoon with their legs blue from the cold and their pompoms all soggy...
The Mira is coming along nicely

Annette-California said...

Pretty colors of pinks you stitched for Titania:) love Annette

AnaCristina said...

you had a good stitching month!
good week!

http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/search/label/tusal

AnaCristina said...

you had a good stitching month!
good week!

http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/search/label/tusal

Giovanna said...

Titania is looking great already. Look forward to seeing more of Drac too.

♥ Nia said...

Nice start on your Queen of Fairies! :) Looking for to see her grow :D

Shirlee said...

GO TEAM : )

Stitching Noni said...

ORT's look great
I love the pinks in the Queen of Fairies :)

Julie said...

Your jar is filling up nicely. Titania is looking very nice.

Kaisievic said...

Please explain the animal cheerleader thingy. Great ORTs - I missed this month -again!